Day Care- Boarding, Puppy Play and/or any other Services provided by Doggy DAYCARE as identified below and listed on the Service Evaluation
1.Services. We agree to provide the specific services to your dog for each visit as indicated on the Service Card/Pet Evaluation you will be provided and completed by you for each of your dog(s) boarding / grooming. You are obligated to provide complete, truthful and accurate information and agree to inform Doggy DAYCARE of any changes or new information. Doggy DAYCARE will exercise reasonable judgment on the suitability of Services we provide to your pup based on commercially reasonable standards and the information you disclose to us.
2. Your Agent*. You must designate an Agent for Doggy DAYCARE in the event you are unable to be reached in case of emergency. Your Agent must be an adult, over the age of 18, and be someone other than the primary Dog Parent(s). If you are traveling, the Agent should not be someone traveling with you. If we cannot reach you, you authorize Doggy DAYCARE to contact your Agent. You agree that your Agent shall have the right to pick up your Dog and shall have authority to make any and all decisions for your Dog, including health-related decisions, as well as approving the expenditure of funds for, or on behalf of, your dog.
3. Reservations. Reservations are accepted but not guaranteed without verification of Doggy DAYCARE's Dog Health and Behavior requirements.
4. Emergencies. In the event of an emergency or natural disaster, every effort will be made to contact you or your Agent to retrieve your Dog. You agree that Doggy DAYCARE, at its sole discretion, is authorized to transport, and/or to make temporary alternative arrangements to house and care for your Dog until you or your Agent can retrieve the Dog. You understand it may not always be possible to safely evacuate your Dog despite our best efforts.
5. Cancellations. If you need to cancel your reservation, you must do so at least (2) days prior to your scheduled arrival date. Doggy DAYCARE reserves the right to charge a late cancellation fee.
6. Payment for Services. You agree to pay Doggy DAYCARE for the Services we provide to your Dog during each service at the rates set forth at the start of such visit (collectively the "Charges"). Prices are subject to change without notice and seasonal rates may apply. Charges begin on the day you leave your dog. Boarding/Daycare check-out time is by noon (12:00 p.m.) on the departure date. You may incur additional Charges for late check-out. You understand that if you do not pay for your bill in full at check-out, you will remain liable for all Charges incurred during your dog's stay, and Doggy DAYCARE reserves the right to collect any unpaid balance, including but not limited to transferring responsibility for collecting the unpaid balance to a debt collection agency after 30 days.
7. Dog Health and Behavior. We reserve the right to refuse to accept a pup at check-in for any reason, including without limitation, if it appears to us your Dog is sick, injured, in pain, or that its behavior could jeopardize the health or safety of other Dogs or our staff.
8. Check-In and Check-Out. The lobby is open for check-in and check-out as posted at our location. We may require government-issued identification before releasing your Dog to ensure we only release your Dog to you or your Agent.
9. Personal items. Do not bring or leave items with your Dog that are valuable or irreplaceable. Doggy DAYCARE is not responsible for loss or damage to any personal item or toy left with your Dog.
• No dog can stay with us unless the dog is healthy and we, at our request, have confirmation from a licensed veterinarian or approved designee that the dog has received all vaccinations required by us.
• If, at any time, your dog is found to have fleas or ticks, we will require the appropriate flea or tick removal treatment, and you authorize Doggy DAYCARE to provide appropriate treatment, and you agree to cover the cost of such treatment.
• You represent that your Dog has no illness, injury, or behavior problem (including aggressive or biting behavior) that has not been disclosed to Doggy DAYCARE.
• While we may accept senior dogs and dogs with chronic conditions that require long-term medications, we will not accept dogs that are in frail health or decompensating from either their age or condition.
• You represent and affirm that your Dog has not been exposed to rabies, distemper, or parvovirus within 30 days prior to beginning its stay with Doggy DAYCARE.
• If your Dog has recently been treated for a contagious illness, we will not accept your Dog(s) for at least two (2) weeks after treatment has been completed and a statement of health from a licensed veterinarian is provided at check-in.
• You acknowledge and agree that in the unlikely event your dog becomes ill or injured, or if your dog has a preexisting condition which is aggravated by its stay and requires professional attention, we will attempt to notify you or your Agent at the telephone numbers you provided. If we cannot reach you or your Agent, Doggy DAYCARE, at its sole discretion, may engage the services of a veterinarian and/or administer medicine or give other necessary attention to your Dog, and you authorize us to seek treatment and provide any such service, and you agree to reimburse Doggy DAYCARE for the cost of the medical care and treatment. In cases we believe to be critical or medical emergencies, we may take your Dog to the veterinarian before trying to contact you. If at any time you refuse medical treatment for your Dog, Doggy DAYCARE may, at its sole discretion, engage the services of a veterinarian and/or administer medicine to make your Dog as comfortable as possible until picked up by you or your Agent, and you authorize us to provide any such service and agree to reimburse Doggy DAYCARE for the cost of the medical care and treatment. You understand and agree that if we cannot reach you or your Agent, Doggy DAYCARE will make healthcare decisions for your Dog based on the recommendations of available professionals.
• YOU HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND WITH INFORMED CONSENT AUTHORIZE THE RELEASE OF ANY AND ALL VETERINARY RECORDS TO DOGGY DAYCARE IN CONNECTION WITH ANY AND ALL MEDICAL TREATMENT PERFORMED ON YOUR DOG DURING, OR IN CONNECTION WITH, YOUR DOG'S STAY.
• In the unfortunate event that your Dog passes away while in our care, we will have your Dog held at veterinary facility until you or your Agent are able to pick up your Dog; or, if you wish, and at your sole expense, we will arrange to have your Dog cremated. If we cannot reach you or your Agent in a timely manner, you authorize Doggy DAYCARE to engage the services of a veterinarian to perform a necropsy on your pup and to cremate your Dog.
10. Contact with Other Dogs. While your Dog is staying with us, he or she may commingle and socialize with other Dogs. Every effort will be made to ensure the safety of our guests by assessing each Dog. If you do not want your Dog to commingle and socialize, you must provide us with your request at the time of check-in.
• You acknowledge and agree that in the unlikely event your Dog is injured, YOU RELEASE AND DISCHARGE DOGGY DAYCARE AND ITS AGENTS FROM ANY LIABILITY FOR SUCH INJURY.
• If your Dog injures another Dog or any person, you will be solely responsible for any injury to the other Dog or person, as well as your own Dog. In the event your Dog is involved in an incident (e.g. biting a person or another Dog) ("Incident"), you acknowledge, that we may at our discretion, and hereby authorize Doggy DAYCARE to release your name and contact information to any party involved in the Incident and/or the appropriate governmental authority and YOU RELEASE AND DISCHARGE DOGGY DAYCARE FROM ANY LIABILITY FOR SUCH INJURY.
• If, in the event that you bring sibling Dogs for stay at our services, we may, at our sole discretion, board the sibling Dogs together unless you expressly request otherwise. It is your obligation to request that the sibling Dogs not be boarded together. You acknowledge and agree that in the unlikely event
that your Dog(s) is(are) injured while sharing a room with your consent, YOU RELEASE AND DISCHARGE DOGGY DAYCARE FROM ANY LIABILITY FOR SUCH INJURY.
11. Abandoned dog Procedure. Unless otherwise required by applicable law, if you fail to pick up your Dog by the designated time: • All Services will stop, with the exception of the administration of medication necessary to ensure dog health and safety and basic boarding services (food, water, relief time and shelter). • We will attempt to contact you and your Agent by telephone and/or in writing using the information that you have provided, advising you that if your Dog is not picked up within a reasonable time period, your Dog will be deemed to be abandoned and that we will deliver the Dog to a third-party adoption partner, Animal Control or other similar government agency. You understand that you may lose ownership of your Dog under these circumstances. If you fail to pick-up your Dog for any reason, YOU RELEASE AND DISCHARGE DOGGY DAYCARE FROM ALL FURTHER LIABILITY AND RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR DOG. • You shall remain liable to Doggy DAYCARE for all unpaid Charges, including without limitation the court costs and reasonable attorneys' fees incurred in the collection of the Charges.
12. Dogs not picked up on Departure Date. If you or your Agent do not pick up your Dog at the designated date and time, you hereby authorize Doggy DAYCARE to continue to provide the Services as set forth in this Agreement at your expense. If Doggy DAYCARE determines, at its sole discretion, that an extension of Services is required, payment in full may be required prior to extending such Services. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if your Dog is deemed abandoned under local, state, or federal laws or regulations, or in Doggy DAYCARE 's discretion as permitted by law, we will follow the Abandoned dog Procedure. Our Daycare guests may be converted to boarding services if your Dog has not been picked up within the lobby hours and you agree to pay the additional expense for this Service.
13. Communicable diseases. Although all Dogs coming into Doggy DAYCARE are required to be vaccinated, it is still possible for a Dog to become ill with a contagious condition. You understand and acknowledge this risk and agree that Doggy DAYCARE is not liable for any expense related to illness suffered by your Dog during or after its stay, including, but not limited to Tracheobronchitis (Kennel Cough), Parvo, Distemper, Leptospirosis, Giardia, or Canine Influenza.
14. Miscellaneous Provisions. This written Agreement constitutes the entire and only agreement regarding your Dog's stay and there are no oral agreements or understandings whatsoever except as provided for in this Agreement. • This Agreement shall bind Doggy DAYCARE and its successors assigns and you, and your heirs, successors, and assigns. • The law that applies to the Agreement is the law of the state or province and municipality where the Boarding/ Daycare/ services is located. If there are disputes that result in litigation, the courts of the state or province and municipality where Doggy DAYCARE is located shall have exclusive jurisdiction. • We may take a photo(s) of your Dog while your Dog is receiving our Services or in our care ("Photos"). You hereby grant Doggy DAYCARE the perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free right and license to publish, distribute, adapt, modify, or otherwise use the
Photos, or any portion thereof, in any manner for any commercial or non-commercial purpose without notice to you or your review or approval.
15. Sole Ownership. You represent that you are the owner(s) of the Dog(s) and that you are fully authorized to enter into this Agreement. All of the information about you and your Dog in this Agreement is true, accurate and complete. In a custody dispute, Doggy DAYCARE will require proof of ownership, a written property settlement agreement, or a court decree. • You agree to indemnify and hold Doggy DAYCARE harmless, from and against all loss, damage or expense, including attorneys' fees, resulting from misrepresentations by you or your representatives or resulting from your Dog's stay including, without limitation, any person claiming to be the owner of your Dog and any person claiming damage or injury by your Dog.
· Definitions. The terms used throughout this Agreement, whether capitalized or not, and in either the singular or plural form, means as follows: "We," "Us, and "Puppy Play" means Doggy DAYCARE Grooming and Boarding LLC, its associates and its subsidiaries. "You" and "your" shall mean the Pet Parent(s) signing this Agreement. "Dog" or "your Dog" shall mean the dog(s) shall refer to the Dog(s) designated by the Dog Parent in this Agreement. You have read this entire Agreement, you have had the opportunity to discuss it with us to your satisfaction, and you agree to its terms.